Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

~Flurt~

The other day, my friends and I decided to get some frozen yogurt. In the freezing New York weather, of course. Flurt was our frozen place of choice, with its many toppings and original yogurt yummyness. I thankfully had chosen to bring my camera along on our adventure and decided to snap some pictures. Although I love bringing my camera with me where ever I go, sometimes I don't so that I can not look at the scenery so objectively. I suppose this happened while we were at Flurt because while I was taking pictures, all of a sudden I realized that everyone else was half way done with their yogurt! While I had only tasted my own. So I put my camera down for a few moments to finish my yogurt, then continued to document the excursion.
I won't bore you with all of the pictures so here are some of the pictures that I altered from that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment