Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Book of Poems

For next year, I am applying to be a RA at The School of Visual Arts. To complete the application, it is required that each applicant create an "About Me" presentation. This presentation is to be a work of art to show who you are as a person and how you express yourself artistically. To complete this project, I decided to create my own book. This book is going to consist of photographs and poems. I have always loved writing and reading. So I figured this would be a good way to show my two greatest passions. Shown here are the cover and a page (with a photo and a poem).

Click to enlarge

3 comments:

  1. I really like your idea of a book filled with your poems and photography.
    I want to see the end result!
    hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to post the entire book on the images page soon, i'll let you know when i do!

    ReplyDelete